In just its second year Georgia Color has established itself as one of the top plein air competitions in Georgia and the only Juried event for Georgia Artists Only. You can bring a breath of fresh art to Georgia’s Historic Heartland, October 22-25. Twenty-seven of our state’s top outdoor painters will create collectible works during their stay in the Madison/Greensboro/Eatonton/Lake Oconee area. A number of activities are planned, featuring these Artists.
Support Georgia Color & Our Participating Artist Through Award Sponsorship
Award: Best of Show $1800; Second Place $1400; Third Place $1000;
Best Representation of Georgia’s Historic Heartland $750;
Best Sense of Light $750; Best Nocturne $750.
For your support we would like to provide the following:
- Award Sponsor Listing in Program (if business, we can offer logo placement on website)
- Presentation of Award
- Photo with Artist, Judges, Winning Painting
- Two Tickets to Our Artist Welcome – Thursday, October 22, 5:30-8:00 p.m. Oconee Brewing Company, Greensboro, GA
- Tickets to Our Artist Awards and Collectors Celebration – Saturday, October 24, 5:30-8:00 p.m. Plaza Arts Center, Eatonton, GA ($1800=6; $1500=4; $1000=3; $750=2)
- Advance entry and First Purchase Option on Paintings at the Awards Celebration
- Advance Entry and First Purchase Opportunity to Awards and Collectors Celebration