Artist Award Sponsorship Program
In a few short years the Olmsted Plein Air Invitational has established itself as one of the top plein air competitions in the country. The Atlanta community can be very proud to host a top tier event. We strive to lead the way offering the top purse in the United States.
What is that going to take? A combination of corporate sponsors, individual Friends, painting sales and award sponsors.
As an award sponsor you will have the honor of presenting to the winning artist at the Artist Awards and Collector’s Soiree (the Olmsted-Best of Show Award is sponsored by and presented by John Smith of XYZ Inc.). In addition you will receive:
- Tickets to the Collectors Preview Gallery
- Tickets to the en Plein Air Garden Gallery Stroll and Petite Plein Air Reveal (PopUp) Party
- Tickets to VIP Artist Talk and Demonstrations
- Name or Company Name Listed as Award Sponsor in our program and on sponsor boards posted strategically at entrances to the various events
- Advance Entry (one hour) to view purchase competition paintings and have an opportunity to purchase paintings before the public has access.
- Name or Company Name listed on event website, print materials and social media posts (if desired – we will defer to those wishing to maintain anonymity) Opportunity to take full advantage of other activities and offerings during the run of the show (April 15-23, 2023)
The Olmsted Plein Air is a 501(c)3 non profit organization that is dedicated to nurturing the visual and cultural art education and experience through the art of plein air painting. EIN 81-0836757
Your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.